5 Hen Party Games For Outgoing Girls
Be warned, if you are a group of shy and retiring ladies of a certain age these Hen Party Games are probably not for you. Check out my Classy Hen Party Games for more ideas that might be more to your taste. On the other hand, if you are game for a real laugh, then read on!
These games are designed to really get all the girls involved on the Hen Do and can be adjusted to be as quick as you like.
Guess The Girl
The first hilarious game to play throughout the Hen Night is this;
- Put the names of all the ladies who are guests at the Hen Night into a hat.
- Everyone must pick out a name (without telling anyone else whose name they have selected). They must then act like the person whose name they have picked out.
- This can be their activity for the remainder of the evening or until someone else guesses who they are being.
- Be careful not to be too personal in your impersonations to avoid offending anyone. Number one rule of any Hen Party is to keep it light and playful!
A slightly less risky version of the same game;
- Put the names of various celebrities into a hat and have the girls pick out the names one by one.
- Rather than becoming each other, you act like the celebrity.
- This can be brilliant and you can have as many famous guests at your Hen Do as you like. You could find yourself mixing with Cillia Black, Madonna, J-Lo, whoever you want. The game ends once everyone has been identified.
A similar game that requires even more guts;
- Put the names of different animals in a hat.
- There should be enough animal names for two per guest.
- Each lady picks out two animals; they must then move like one and make the noise of the other. So they could be a Parrot Kangaroo and spend a few minutes hopping around the room saying ‘Pretty Polly, Pretty Polly’.
- Once they have been correctly identified, they can stop being the weird cross-breed animal and go back to being themselves.
A great activity for even more outgoing guests;
- Get the girls into groups of four or five and give everyone 10-15 minutes to put together a Trailer for the life story of the bride.
- They must act out all the parts and play out the most interesting scenes from the bride’s life so far. The more imaginative, silly and tongue-in-cheek this is, the funnier it will be for everyone.
I Have Never
A really fun and easy Hen Party Game is ‘I have never…’ But beware, if some of your girlies have been a bit naughty in the past, this game is liable to get them more than a little tiddly.
- Each of the guests at the Hen Do take it in turns to complete the sentence ‘I have never…..’ with something they personally have never done. For example someone might say, ‘I have never snogged more than one man on the same night out.’
- Anyone who has snogged more than one man on a night out must take a sip of their drink.
- The comedy of this Hen Party Game comes from the revelations. And as the old saying goes….it’s always the quiet ones!!!
If you’re looking for a more subdued time but that still has the fun-element, take a look at my post on Hen Party Games To Play At A Dinner Party.
OK girlies, hope your Hen Dos are heavenly!