5 Silly and Fun Hen Party Games
It’s been a while since my last post as I’ve had masses of Hen Parties to organise recently, but one of them inspired this post.
A lovely lady called Samantha is getting married to Damien in a couple of weeks and last night we held the Hen Party at her mum’s house (who was also organising the event), before going on to a club. Sam’s mum asked me to put together a few Hen Party Games that would be reminiscent of the games her daughter used to play at children’s parties (with a bit of a naughty adult hen night twist of course). Lots of her friends have been with her since primary school and she thought it would be a nice way of celebrating the longevity of their friendships.
So here’s the list of games we played at Samantha’s Hen Do.
1, Purse Points
Each girl scores points for the items in her handbag or purse; the more outrageous the item, the higher the score. Here is the point scoring system we used for the game.
- Bank or credit card = 1 point
- Hair brush = 2 points
- Scrunchy or hair bobble = 3 points
- Mobile phone = 4 points
- Toothbrush = 5 points
- Photo of Boyfriend/husband = 6 points
- Appointment card for hair salon or beauty treatments = 7 points
- Sunglasses = 8 points
- Chewing gum = 9 points
- Lipstick in a shade you aren’t wearing = 10 points
- Eye shadow = 11 points
- False eyelashes = 12 points
- Boyfriend or husband’s credit card = 13 points
- A receipt for a pair of shoes costing over £50 = 14 points
- Ex-boyfriend’s phone number = 15 points
- PMS Medication = 16 points
- Tampons = 17 points
- Alcoholic beverage = 18 points
- Condom = 19 points
- Spare pair of underwear = 20 points
Of course, you can customise this list as much as you like! It’s simple – the girl with the most points at the end wins!
2, Phone number Floozy
Have each of the girls go through their contact in their mobile phone and count how many of the people in there she’s snogged or slept with!!! The highest number wins!
3, Pass The Bouquet
Inspired by pass the parcel, this Hen Party Game uses a bouquet in place of the parcel.
- A bouquet of something
- A CD of the bride’s favourite tunes or an iPod
- A CD Player or an iPod speaker system
Decide who will control the CD player and blindfold them so they can’t see what’s happening and can only push play and pause.
All the other guests stand in a circle with their back to the centre. While the music plays, they pass the bouquet to the person next to them. The person with the bouquet when music stops is eliminated. The last person standing is the winner.
It sounds so simple, but we had several rounds of this game at Sam’s Hen Party (with a different girl on the CD player each time) and after a few bevies, it seemed hilarious.
4, Balloon Boo-boos
Write as many embarrassing questions as you can think of on little strips of paper.
Roll each question up and pop it in a balloon. Blow the balloons up and pop them in various places around the room.
Each girl is then given a pin. Throughout the night, they can choose their moment to hand their pin to the bride who then uses it to pop a balloon of her choice and answer the cringe-worthy question.
A few questions that work well are;
- Where’s the most outrageous place you’ve ever had sex?
- Have your ever used food as part of your lovemaking?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done when you’ve been drunk?